6 Benefits of Dry Brushing
Do you know what dry brushing is? Have you used a dry brush? Well if you haven't you are missing out on something good.
What is dry brushing?
Dry brushing is another form of exfoliation that actually stimulates your lymph glands to release toxins. While you’re sloughing off those dead skin cells, you’re also flushing toxins from your system! Doing this on a regular basis will not only contribute to a healthier body, you’ll enjoy smoother skin too with less cellulite.
Dry brush before you get into the shower. Start at your ankles and use sweeping upward strokes, moving in gentle circular motions towards your heart. This can be done on your entire body. Get your dry brush by visiting out website.Do you use a dry brush? Well if you don't you are missing out on something good. Check out our 5 Minutes a day Dry Brushing demo on YouTube here.
Here are the 6 benefits of Dry Brushing:
1) Exfoliation: Dry brushing removes dead skin cells and helps to unclog pores, leaving skin looking smoother and brighter.
2) Lymphatic stimulation: Brushing helps to stimulate the lymphatic system, aiding in the removal of toxins from the body.
3) Increased circulation: The brushing motion helps to increase blood circulation, promoting healthier skin and overall health.
4) Reduces the appearance of cellulite: Consistent dry brushing can help to break up fatty deposits that cause the dimpled appearance of cellulite.
5) Stress relief: The gentle brushing motion can help to relax the body and reduce stress.
6) Cost-effective: Dry brushing is an affordable and simple way to improve skin health and overall wellness.
Sound like something you want to try. Well we have dry brushes available on our website. Get your dry brush by using the following link.