What to mix with your Facial Mask?
We love our clay facial mask. They have some fantastic benefits and they are customizable, which means they are great for all skin types. Clay mask has the ability to remove impurities, minimize the appearance of pores and absorb excess oil. At Arbria Creations we offer three wonderful clay facial mask which are Matcha Tea Mask; Rejuvenating Lavender Clay Mask; and Hibiscus Rose Clay Mask. There are various things you can activate the clay powder mask besides water. We gathered our favorites below to share with you.
- Water is the easiest way to activate your clay mask. This approach is for all skin types.
- Aloe Vera is mild astringent, heals acne, and balances pH levels. Which is why we use it in our facial cleanser. Also great for all skin types.
- Greek yogurt is my absolute favorite. Yogurt is made with milk, it also contains the non-abrasive exfoliant, lactic acid. It gently dissolves dead skin cells, softens skin, and evens out skin tone.
- Rosewater is also known as rose hydrosol or rose distillate. Rosewater balances all skin types, retains moisture, soothes redness, and is a mild astringent and antibacterial. It can be used on even the most sensitive or dry.
- Oil – There are a variety of oils you can choose from but Almond Oil and Apricot Kernal Oil are my go to oils for my skincare rituals. Almond Oil is great for all skin types and Apricot Kernel Oil is great for sensitive and mature skin.
Just mix your desired ingredient to activate your clay mask until you have the desired paste. Apply your mask to freshly cleansed skin and allow to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Use warm water to rinse off, pat dry and follow with moisturizer or our beautiful serum!
Check out our clay facial mask here.